Want to work for an award-winning PR agency?
Outwrite is on the lookout for a temporary administrator to fill a part time role at our busy and bright offices in Mold, North Wales.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced administrator used to working in an office environment as part of a team.
The position is to cover a period of maternity leave and is for three days per week, working from 9:30am – 2:30pm each day.
The role is flexible and varied, but some of the main tasks you’ll be carrying out include:
- Sending and responding to emails
- Preparation of invoices for client work undertaken & credit control
- Monitoring staff timesheets & producing reports
- Operating office switchboard
- Ad hoc admin duties
- Input data and maintain CRM system
- Maintaining internal protocols and processes
And if you’d like to the join our growing and dynamic organisation, we’re looking out for candidates with the following:
- Excellent IT skills, Microsoft Office
- Experience of CRM
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Fantastic organisation skills
- Strong numeracy skills
Click here to apply for the role.
Outwrite was founded in 1994 and has evolved into a fully-fledged digital PR agency.
It has been shortlisted for nine top industry awards in 2017, and won gold for best-integrated campaign at the Chartered Institute of Public Relations’ Wales Cymru PRide Awards last year.