We have built a reputation as a results-orientated green PR agency
“The team’s contacts, skills and experience in renewables PR are very impressive” John Dielhof, contracts director of Jones Bros Civil Engineering
Outwrite is proud to have carved out a niche in the field of renewable energy and the environment and we are passionate about promoting the green credentials of our clients.
Our clients include companies developing renewable energy focusing on wind, solar, bio energy, recycling and waste management.
We believe that good public relations are all about relationships. We work closely with our clients to develop compelling campaigns that ensure their messages hit the spot and get in front of the right people.
As experienced, qualified journalists we can tailor our communications to a wide range of audiences, ensuring campaigns are presented in an eye-catching, easily digestible way that gets noticed.
It goes without saying that we use plain English to communicate the benefits of a particular project, product or service. Technical language and jargon are banned.
We are experts at working alongside clients to draw out and develop the most interesting news angle straight away and can draw on our considerable database of key contacts to ensure maximum exposure.
Our expertise in media relations, lobbying and wider community engagements has been used to:
- Communicate with and engage the local community during a multi-million pound coastal defence scheme. The project was so successful that hundreds of local people signed a letter of thanks and presented it to our client who carried out the work. The scheme has also succeeded in winning several prestigious awards and has attracted lots of positive print and broadcast coverage
- Build support for a biomass CHP plant application among residents, the media and opinion formers, whilst explaining complex information in an accessible way
- Secure regional, national and international press coverage for a client supplying specialist solar panels for housing pods in India. As well as articles in the regional and trade media, Outwrite secured coverage in the press in India, opening up valuable new business leads for our client, an eco retailer
- Publicise the acquisition of an onshore wind farm by a renewables investment specialist
- Ensure a maximum number of visitors visited our client’s display at the 2011 Renewables UK exhibition, working with them on eye-catching stands and communicating with specialist journalists ahead of the event
- Secure a spread in a high circulation newspaper for a client building a development of eco homes
Contact us today to see how our experience can help you.
“We have called on Outwrite many times over the years to publicise our work in regional, national and trade media. I can rely on them to produce results every time.“Russell White
“Outwrite delivers tangible benefits to our work on renewable energy projects throughout the UK. The team’s contacts, skills and experience in renewables PR are very impressive. They consistently get excellent results.”John Deilhof
“We approached Outwrite because of their experience in the renewables sector. They placed our story in front of the right audiences for our company.“Victoria Larkin
A morning spent liaising with the media is nothing new to the Outwrite team, but last month they did so face to face at a media breakfast hosted by the CBI. They joined representatives from North Wales CBi member companies at Deeside food manufacturer KK Fine Foods,...read more
This article first appeared as Anthony Bullick’s column in the Daily Post business section on 21 February 2018. If increasing sales is a key business goal for you, injecting PR into your strategy will help you hit targets quicker. Before I begin, I’m not going to...read more