Green PR agency
We have built a reputation as a results-orientated green PR agency
“The team’s contacts, skills and experience in renewables PR are very impressive” John Dielhof, managing director of Jones Bros Civil Engineering
Outwrite is proud to have carved out a niche in the field of renewable energy and the environment and we are passionate about promoting the green credentials of our clients.
Our clients include companies developing renewable energy focusing on wind, solar, bio energy, recycling and waste management.
We believe that good public relations are all about relationships. We work closely with our clients to develop compelling campaigns that ensure their messages hit the spot and get in front of the right people.
Social media training
Video for PR interviews
Tailored renewables PR
As experienced, qualified journalists we can tailor our communications to a wide range of audiences, ensuring campaigns are presented in an eye-catching, easily digestible way that gets noticed.
It goes without saying that we use plain English to communicate the benefits of a particular project, product or service. Technical language and jargon are banned.
We are experts at working alongside clients to draw out and develop the most interesting news angle straight away and can draw on our considerable database of key contacts to ensure maximum exposure.
Green PR examples
Our expertise in media relations, lobbying and wider community engagements has been used to:
- Communicate with and engage the local community during a multi-million pound coastal defence scheme. The project was so successful that hundreds of local people signed a letter of thanks and presented it to our client who carried out the work. The scheme has also succeeded in winning several prestigious awards and has attracted lots of positive print and broadcast coverage
- Build support for a biomass CHP plant application among residents, the media and opinion formers, whilst explaining complex information in an accessible way
- Secure regional, national and international press coverage for a client supplying specialist solar panels for housing pods in India. As well as articles in the regional and trade media, Outwrite secured coverage in the press in India, opening up valuable new business leads for our client, an eco retailer
- Publicise the acquisition of an onshore wind farm by a renewables investment specialist
- Ensure a maximum number of visitors visited our client’s display at the 2011 Renewables UK exhibition, working with them on eye-catching stands and communicating with specialist journalists ahead of the event
- Secure a spread in a high circulation newspaper for a client building a development of eco homes
Contact us today to see how our experience can help you.
Green PR case studies
We have been Jones Bros’ PR agency for 20 years. Find out how communications helped establish it as a leader in the industry.
“We have called on Outwrite many times over the years to publicise our work in regional, national and trade media. I can rely on them to produce results every time.“
“Outwrite delivers tangible benefits to our work on renewable energy projects throughout the UK. The team’s contacts, skills and experience in renewables PR are very impressive. They consistently get excellent results.”
“We approached Outwrite because of their experience in the renewables sector. They placed our story in front of the right audiences for our company.“
Why you should choose Outwrite as your green PR agency
Some of the brands we’ve worked with
The key components of an effective integrated PR campaign
We create a campaign tailored to your business objectives
“I thought a green PR agency just got me in the paper. So what does Outwrite’s PR activity entail?”
Outwrite integrates all communication channels to make sure you get the best bang for your buck. We don’t work in silos and our PR solution is tailored to each individual business’ goals and objectives.
In a nutshell we use the PESO model, which focuses on paid, earned, shared and owned media.
This means your PR campaign could involve media relations targeting trade press, blogger outreach, paid social media promotion, social media training, PR for SEO, news articles for your website, and email communications.
Contact an award-winning green PR specialist
Latest PR and marketing tips
With a lack of networking events and other face-to-face meetings, the B2B purchasing cycle has changed slightly as decision makers rely more on desktop research. This is placing a greater emphasis on a brand’s own platforms to immediately build trust with the...
This post first appeared in Anthony Bullick's Daily Post column Influencer marketing is a phrase that has exploded in popularity over the last few years – with the industry set to be worth $9.7bn in 2020. For many businesses, particularly SMEs, the main questions are:...
The managing director of a PR agency has discussed how businesses can use communications to overcome hurdles presented by the coronavirus in a leading B2B magazine. Anthony Bullick from award-winning Outwrite PR provided the expert commentary for Wales Business...