Outwrite PR helps establish firms as industry leaders through media coverage, social media and film.
We have built a reputation as a results-orientated green PR agency
“The team’s contacts, skills and experience in renewables PR are very impressive” John Dielhof, managing director of Jones Bros Civil Engineering
Outwrite is proud to have carved out a niche in the field of renewable energy and the environment and we are passionate about promoting the green credentials of our clients.
Our clients include companies developing renewable energy focusing on wind, solar, bio energy, recycling and waste management.
We believe that good public relations are all about relationships. We work closely with our clients to develop compelling campaigns that ensure their messages hit the spot and get in front of the right people.
As experienced, qualified journalists we can tailor our communications to a wide range of audiences, ensuring campaigns are presented in an eye-catching, easily digestible way that gets noticed.
It goes without saying that we use plain English to communicate the benefits of a particular project, product or service. Technical language and jargon are banned.
We are experts at working alongside clients to draw out and develop the most interesting news angle straight away and can draw on our considerable database of key contacts to ensure maximum exposure.
Our expertise in media relations, lobbying and wider community engagements has been used to:
- Communicate with and engage the local community during a multi-million pound coastal defence scheme. The project was so successful that hundreds of local people signed a letter of thanks and presented it to our client who carried out the work. The scheme has also succeeded in winning several prestigious awards and has attracted lots of positive print and broadcast coverage
- Build support for a biomass CHP plant application among residents, the media and opinion formers, whilst explaining complex information in an accessible way
- Secure regional, national and international press coverage for a client supplying specialist solar panels for housing pods in India. As well as articles in the regional and trade media, Outwrite secured coverage in the press in India, opening up valuable new business leads for our client, an eco retailer
- Publicise the acquisition of an onshore wind farm by a renewables investment specialist
- Ensure a maximum number of visitors visited our client’s display at the 2011 Renewables UK exhibition, working with them on eye-catching stands and communicating with specialist journalists ahead of the event
- Secure a spread in a high circulation newspaper for a client building a development of eco homes
Contact us today to see how our experience can help you.
Social media training
Video for PR interviews
World’s biggest offshore wind farm.
We have been appointed as Jones Bros’ PR agency for 20 years. Check out how we established it as a leader in the industry and witnessed a turnover of £20m in 2000 to £90m in 2016.
“We have called on Outwrite many times over the years to publicise our work in regional, national and trade media. I can rely on them to produce results every time.“
“Outwrite delivers tangible benefits to our work on renewable energy projects throughout the UK. The team’s contacts, skills and experience in renewables PR are very impressive. They consistently get excellent results.”
“We approached Outwrite because of their experience in the renewables sector. They placed our story in front of the right audiences for our company.“
Why you should choose Outwrite as your green PR agency
Some of the brands we’ve worked with
The key components of an effective integrated PR campaign
We create a campaign tailored to your business objectives
“I thought a green PR agency just got me in the paper. So what does Outwrite’s PR activity entail?”
Outwrite integrates all communication channels to make sure you get the best bang for your buck. We don’t work in silos and our PR solution is tailored to each individual business’ goals and objectives.
In a nutshell we use the PESO model, which focuses on paid, earned, shared and owned media.
This means your PR campaign could involve media relations targeting trade press, blogger outreach, paid social media promotion, social media training, PR for SEO, news articles for your website, and email communications.
Contact an award-winning green PR specialist
Latest PR and marketing tips
Do you host or attend events and rarely post on social media? Sharing content on the likes of Instagram and Twitter is a way to raise brand awareness as well as secure interaction from attendees and those who are watching the event unfold online. Creating a buzz...
Instagram is an exciting place for both consumers and businesses. What at first appeared to be a great platform to share pictures of your cat or tonight’s tea has now evolved into a playground for marketing and PR professionals to push brands through hashtags, live...
We’re a leading integrated PR and SEO agency. PR skills have huge impacts on search visibility.
Check out this infographic on top tips for linking PR with your SEO.