Your PR and marketing should help you taste the success of achieving your business objectives. Whatever the mix of ingredients for your campaign, Outwrite ensures there is a buzz about your brand.
Do you want a food and drink PR agency that actually impacts your reputation?
Outwrite’s years of expertise lend itself to many sectors, and food and drink is no exception.
Our team of trained journalists have the skills and know how to help enhance your reputation, and as a result, increase sales.
Our approach is integrated, meaning we use both media relations and SEO techniques to position your brand in a positive light.
We liaise with journalists at top trade publications, ensuring your story gets the coverage it deserves.
And with help from the engaging website content we create, Google ranks our client highly in its search result rankings using SEO techniques.
Our food and drink integrated PR campaigns have involved:
- Communicating and building relationships with major trade titles including Better Wholesaling and Wholesale News, earning specialists features on clients in the publications
- Promoting and attending trade shows, some with thousands of pounds worth of deals made, with multiple leading food and drink companies
From restaurants to wholesalers, from independent eateries to industrial kitchens, we have the expertise to position your business as a leading brand in its field.
Contact us today to find out how our experience in the food and drink sector can help you.
“Erudus is a game changer for the food industry and we needed a PR agency that could help us not only increase brand awareness, but build trust between ourselves and potential users. We found that agency in Outwrite. If you operate in the food industry and are looking for a PR agency, I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Outwrite.”Jon Shayler
“The Outwrite team has secured prominent coverage in key trade and regional media. The content the team creates is high-quality and leads to great coverage, which improves our reputation and adds credibility to our brand.”Ian Woodcock
Why you should choose Outwrite as your food PR agency
Outwrite’s PR team has an enviable track record of helping businesses achieve their goals and objectives.
And in true PR style, we will let trusted third parties tell you how good we are.
An award-winning integrated PR agency
Food-specific PR awards
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) shortlisted for best corporate and business communications campaign.
- Northern Marketing Awards (2017) shortlisted for best food and drink and best social media campaign.
Other PR campaigns
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) gold winner (2017) for best issues, crisis or reputational management campaign.
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) silver winner (2017) for STEM campaign.
- Prolific North Awards (2017) shortlisted for best B2B integrated communications campaign.
- UK Social Media Communications Awards (2017) shortlisted for best low budget campaign.
- PRmoment.com: shortlisted at the 2017 awards for best integrated communications campaign.
- Institute of Directors (IoD) Wales Awards (2017) for best young director of the year.
- Northern Digital Awards (2017) shortlisted for best video and best low budget campaign.
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) gold winner (2016) for best integrated PR campaign.
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR): shortlisted (2016) for best use of digital.
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR): shortlisted (2015) for outstanding young communicator.
- PRmoment.com awards : shortlisted (2015) for young professional of the year.
- North West Business Insider: voted a top PR and marketing agency (by our peers).
- Discussing PR and crisis communications on the BBC
- Commented on various features for Wales Business Insider
- Invited to discuss life at a PR agency at Manchester Met University
- Invited to speak about integrated PR and SEO at the North Wales & Cheshire Law Society
- Invited to speak about brand journalism at Glyndwr Wrexham University
- Invited to speak about growing a digital PR agency at the University of Chester
“I can’t speak highly enough of Outwrite and the work the team has done for us. They help to keep our brand relevant through engaging content, the quality of the finished content is excellent, and they are very easy to deal with.”Jo Baker
“Outwrite has played a key role in communicating our key messages and brand story to target stakeholders. The support and guidance the agency provides is fantastic, and I would have no hesitation in recommending Outwrite.”Caroline Green
The ingredients of an effective integrated PR campaign
We create a campaign tailored to your business objectives
“I thought a PR agency just got me in the paper. So what does Outwrite’s PR activity entail?”
Outwrite integrates all communication channels to make sure you get the best bang for your buck. We don’t work in silos and our PR solution is tailored to each individual business’ goals and objectives.
In a nutshell we use the PESO model, which focuses on paid, earned, shared and owned media.
This means your PR campaign could involve media relations targeting trade press, blogger outreach, paid social media promotion, social media training, PR for SEO, news articles for your website, and email communications.
Richard Ellison, marketing manager at Fairway Foodservice, talks about the buying group’s relationship with Outwrite.
Integrated PR and SEO
We’re a leading integrated PR and SEO agency. PR skills have huge impacts on search visibility.
Check out this infographic on top tips for linking PR with your SEO.
Some of the brands we’ve worked with
Latest digital PR news and tips
This article first appeared as Anthony Bullick’s column in the Daily Post business section on 21 February 2018. If increasing sales is a key business goal for you, injecting PR into your strategy will help you hit targets quicker. Before I begin, I’m not going to...read more
In this latest edition of keeping you posted, we look at: Forthcoming upheaval as Facebook plans to make its biggest-ever changes How automated messages can help keep you on top of enquiries The latest addition to Instagram’s offering A big change to Facebook’s news...read more
This article first appeared as Anthony Bullick’s column in the Daily Post business section on 10 January 2018. An up-to-date news section on your website builds valuable trust between you and your stakeholders. However, ensuring it is full of fresh articles is just...read more