Your PR and marketing should help you taste the success of achieving your business objectives. Whatever the mix of ingredients for your campaign, Outwrite ensures there is a buzz about your brand.
Do you want a food PR agency that actually impacts your reputation?
Outwrite is an award-winning food and drink PR agency. We have a strong pedigree delivering effective and game-changing PR and digital marketing campaigns in the food and drink sector.
Our team of trained journalists have the skills and know how to help enhance your reputation, and, as a result, increase sales. Our approach is integrated, meaning we use a mix of tactics including social media, media relations, and SEO to position your brand in a positive light.
We liaise with journalists from top trade publications to national broadcast media, as well as influential bloggers, to ensure your brand gets the exposure it deserves.
And with help from the engaging website content we create and the links fired back to your site via our digital PR, Google (and Bing!) rank our clients highly in its search result rankings.
Foodservice PR testimonial
Richard Ellison, marketing manager at Fairway Foodservice, talks about the buying group’s relationship with Outwrite as its chosen foodservice PR agency.
“Erudus is a game changer for the food industry and we needed a food PR agency that could help us not only increase brand awareness, but build trust between ourselves and potential users. We found that agency in Outwrite. If you operate in the food industry and are looking for a food PR specialist, I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Outwrite.”
“The Outwrite team has secured prominent coverage in key trade and regional media. The content the team creates is high-quality and leads to great coverage, which improves our reputation and adds credibility to our brand.”
“Outwrite has played a key role in communicating our key messages and brand story to target stakeholders. The support and guidance the agency provides is fantastic, and I would have no hesitation in recommending Outwrite.”
“We were experiencing fast growth and needed support in establishing ourselves in the four regions across the UK where we had bases. Outwrite was fantastic in securing excellent coverage, including in top regional publications and national media in Scotland. The PR campaign raised awareness of our brand and its products and services, as well as ensured people had a positive opinion about us.”
Why you should choose Outwrite as your food PR agency
Outwrite’s PR team has an enviable track record of helping businesses achieve their goals and objectives.
And in true PR style, we will let trusted third parties tell you how good we are.
An award-winning integrated PR agency
Food-specific PR awards
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) shortlisted for best corporate and business communications campaign
- Northern Marketing Awards (2017) shortlisted for best food and drink and best social media campaign
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) gold winner (2017) for best issues, crisis or reputational management campaign
Trusted food PR specialist
Our food and drink integrated PR campaigns have involved:
- Communicating and building relationships with major trade titles including Better Wholesaling and The Caterer, as well as national titles and food and drink influencers, earning widespread editorial coverage on our clients
- Promoting and attending trade shows, some with hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of deals made with multiple leading food and drink companies
- Foodservice PR and retail food and drink social media training: training and developing in-house teams on how to maximise social media and other tactics
- Enhancing online reputations with prominent online coverage appearing on page one of the search results for brand-related searches
Contact us today to find out how our experience in the food and drink sector can help you.
“When Bright Media took over Wholesale News and introduced a brave, new style, we required instant buy-in from several key industry figures. With the help of Outwrite PR, we achieved that, as they spent time to understand our needs and worked closely with us to achieve some fantastic stories in the magazine.”
“I can’t speak highly enough of Outwrite and the work the team has done for us. They help to keep our brand relevant through engaging content, the quality of the finished content is excellent, and they are very easy to deal with.”
When trusted food media publications want features with a PR perspective, they come to us. Check us out in Wholesale News, where we advised on running cost effective campaigns.
Check out our work enhancing Fairway Foodservice’s reputation as a leading buying group, which resulted in two new members joining. This food and drink PR campaign was shortlisted for two industry awards.
We helped a leading milk delivery firm to enhance its reputation and increase awareness of its products and services in four regions across the UK.
Some of the brands we’ve worked with
The ingredients of an effective integrated PR campaign
We create a campaign tailored to your business objectives
“I thought a food and drink PR agency just got me in the paper. So what does Outwrite’s PR activity entail?”
Outwrite integrates all communication channels to make sure you get the best bang for your buck. We don’t work in silos and our PR solution is tailored to each individual business’ goals and objectives.
In a nutshell we use the PESO model, which focuses on paid, earned, shared and owned media.
This means your PR campaign could involve media relations targeting trade press, blogger outreach, paid social media promotion, social media training, PR for SEO, news articles for your website, and email communications.
Integrated PR and SEO
We’re a leading integrated PR and SEO agency. PR skills have huge impacts on search visibility.
Check out this infographic on top tips for linking PR with your SEO.
Some of our other PR successes
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) silver winner (2017) for STEM campaign
- Prolific North Awards (2017) shortlisted for best B2B integrated communications campaign
- UK Social Media Communications Awards (2017) shortlisted for best low budget campaign
- Northern Digital Awards (2017) shortlisted for best video and best low budget campaign
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) gold winner (2016) for best integrated PR campaign
- North West Business Insider: voted a top PR and marketing agency (by our peers)
- Discussing PR and crisis communications on the BBC
- Commented on various features for Wales Business Insider
- Invited to discuss life at a PR agency at Manchester Met University
- Invited to speak about integrated PR and SEO at the North Wales & Cheshire Law Society
- Invited to speak about brand journalism at Glyndwr Wrexham University
- Invited to speak about growing a digital PR agency at the University of Chester
Latest digital PR news and tips
This article first appeared as Anthony Bullick‘s column in the Daily Post on 24 April. Instagram appears to be the hottest marketing tool right now, but is it actually working for you? It’s easy to see why it’s on the radar for so many brands: there are one billion...read more
This article first appeared as Anthony Bullick‘s column in the Daily Post on 13 March. Podcasts can help brands develop deeper and more meaningful relationships with their customers and wider stakeholders. And with it being a cost-effective marketing tactic, it’s...read more
Fel merch o Ddyffryn Clwyd, mae’r cyfnod yma’n un prysur i ni adref ar y fferm. Cyfnod yr wyna yma yn Groes ger Dinbych! Felly am bythefnos bob blwyddyn, mae’r gwaith cysylltiadau cyhoeddus yn rhannu gofod, wrth i mi symud fel io-io rhwng y swyddfa yn y sgubor a’r...read more
Expert commentators on the PR industry
Outwrite is regularly invited to talk at events and hold seminars and workshops for businesses in North Wales and Chester. Check out this story about our PR and social media seminar on behalf of RBS NatWest.