Another client company has also featured on national TV. Sarah Helms and some of her team from gap personnel’s Liverpool office appeared on last week’s Fairy Jobmother on Channel 4. The programme helps the unemployed back into work. The episode featured Sarah participating in a mock interview panel, together with footage of interviews taking place at gap’s office in the city.
- Keeping you Posted: What can brands do with 280 characters?
- SEO Expert Derek speaks at exclusive Las Vegas conference
- Digital PR is a must to enhance and protect your reputation online
- Specialist food PR agency adds food data giant to client list
- Outwrite PR’s crisis campaign named best at awards in Manchester