Another client company has also featured on national TV. Sarah Helms and some of her team from gap personnel’s Liverpool office appeared on last week’s Fairy Jobmother on Channel 4. The programme helps the unemployed back into work. The episode featured Sarah participating in a mock interview panel, together with footage of interviews taking place at gap’s office in the city.
- Why businesses should give PRs access to the board – regardless of what size they are
- Anthony becomes face of CIPR membership recruitment campaign
- Digital PR agency boosted by four new contract wins
- What 2017 social media changes should businesses focus on?
- Outwrite PR secures media coverage for Ningbo on ITV News at Ten