We need you! Or someone you know!
Outwrite is seeking to add a PR and digital marketing assistant to its growing team.
We are looking for a bright, ambitious assistant to work with our PR and online marketing team developing quality content across a range of mediums, including print, online and social media. The successful candidate will create content both for Outwrite and its clients, and gain a valuable insight into PR, marketing and media relations.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
• An outgoing personality with strong inter-personal skills
• An ability to write in an engaging and informative manner, and with due care and attention to spelling, grammar and punctuation
• Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
• A thorough understanding of social media sites, in particular Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
• An understanding of, and interest in, current affairs, marketing and the news industry
In return, applicants will benefit from a well-rounded training package across a number of PR and marketing disciplines.
The full job and person spec can be seen on the Jobs Growth Wales website.
It is a full-time role (Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm).
Are you interested, or know the ideal candidate? Visit the Jobs Growth Wales website for more details, including how to apply. If you recommend someone we recruit, we will make sure we thank you in appropriate fashion.
Feel free to call us on 01352 706260 for a confidential chat if you would like more information.