We’re recruiting! We’re on the hunt for an account executive or senior account executive to join the agency.
Please apply before Friday 3 April.
We’re an award-winning PR and marketing communications agency that prides ourselves on two things:
- Helping our clients achieve their goals through telling their story
- Getting creative with the communications and content
We understand that our employees are our most important people and we work closely with each one to offer tailored training and development.
The agency boasts amazing clients across sectors including construction, professional services, and food and drink, and some of our work also includes issues and crisis communications.
About the role
We’re looking for someone with a background in journalism or PR and marketing who understands the changing landscape of the PR industry.
From press releases, blog posts and expert commentary to social media posts and annual reports, your primary role will be to create amazing content.
You will also assist the team with reporting on results across a range of platforms, as well as liaise with third parties such as the media and influencers to place content in front of the right audiences.
The role requires someone who is proactive when it comes to client management and communication, and you will keep the account managers informed of progress and ensure that actions are delivered and deadlines met.
Can you hit the ground running? We would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate
- 18+ months’ experience in journalism or PR and marketing (preferably B2B)
- Excellent verbal communication (face-to-face and on the phone) and writing skills
- A strong nose for news
- A passion for the industry and willingness to learn new skills as the industry evolves
- Experience using social media for brands
- Good planning skills to meet deadlines, as well as able to work under pressure maintaining an eye for detail
- A quick and keen learner – you’ll be committed to learning more about the industries our clients operate in
- Salary – £20,000 – £25,000
- Regular in-house training, plus investment in external training for career and personal development
- Membership to the CIPR and full support for completing CPD
Send a CV to email@example.com
If you would like to find out more about the role, call Anthony on 01352 706 260 for a confidential chat.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application