Businesses are being offered a comprehensive review of their social media marketing, including suggestions on how to improve online performance.
Do you want to improve your Twitter presence? Do you want to enhance your reputation on LinkedIn? Are you seeking to produce YouTube videos as part of your marketing?
Outwrite PR will:
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of your social media activity
- Carry out competitor analysis
- Compare you against your competitors
- Speak to you about your business objectives
- Review your current analytics (Google and social)
- Advise on a social media strategy
- Identify target audiences
- Recommend the best content to share, and when
- Provide guidance on how to monitor your social media going forward
This information will be emailed to you, as well as discussed over the phone or in person.
The audit will help you stay ahead of your competitors on social media and assist your overall business and marketing goals eg by driving more traffic to the website.
Whether you have one social media account or 15, our audit will provide meaningful feedback and data for you to enhance your online marketing and PR.
We have carried out social media audits for a number of years for our retained clients, but have launched it as a one-off service for 2016. This will allow businesses, often with in-house social media personnel, the opportunity to make sure their time and efforts are producing results.
The audit is also ideal for businesses seeking to take their social media activity to the next level, but are unsure of the best way to do this.